Here’s how my dreams diary works :
THE CHAPTERS :
The Dream Diary is divided into three chapters :
- The beginning : Tell my first paralyses, knowing that this part was written from memory and does not necessarily contain many details.
- Anthony strikes back : Tell the story of my paralysis from the moment I decided to fight back.
- Freedom darling : This part tells the story of my paralysis from the moment I finally understood what was happening to me.
THE DREAMS :
As the Dream Diary tells of all my adventures with the Mental Flagellation, the titles of the dreams will contain the following entries :
- SP : For dreams with sleep paralysis.
- ND : For normal dreams.
- LD : For normal dreams that have become lucid.
- ANALYSIS : For analyses/points on the situation.
Each dream is told according to the following logic :
- INTRODUCTION : Specifying the type of dream I have during the night, knowing that it can be a normal dream, a dream under sleep paralysis or dreams in “Inception” (like in the movie Inception, I use this term to describe dreams in dreams and considering what happens to me sometimes, Leonardo DiCaprio must be jealous right now ! 😀 )
- PICTURE : Image allowing you to see what my dear Mind Flayer looked like during the dream, because he changes his appearance so much that we can say he is a Faceless Man (GOT fans will understand).
- BACKGROUND : Highlighting past events that may have influenced dreams made during the night.
- DREAM : Story of dreams made at night, knowing that there are often several of them.
- BACK TO THE REALITY : Describe how I felt at the time the dream ended and/or during the day that followed.
- DREAM ANALYSIS : Personal analysis of dreams made, as objectively as possible.
THE WRITING :
Of course, when I write my diary, I always write it with my humor, full of references to Pop Culture, maybe to let off steam a bit. Whether my humour likes it or not, this diary is written for me in the first place. I don’t intend to change its content, because otherwise we risk losing the emotions I felt when I was writing it.
THE NICKNAMES :
The original names have been changed to keep the anonymity of the persons cited.
Concerning my unconscious, it is mainly named the “Mind Flayer” because of one of its appearances. The french name of the Mind Flayer is “Flagelleur Mental”, I shortened it by “Flageounet“. But since he often changes his appearance, I also sometimes call him the “Faceless Man“, in reference to Game of Throne, since Flageounet changes his appearance all the time. :p
Feel free to post your comments. Your opinions interest me too ! 🙂
Little joke with the publisher and me :
Here’s a moon that pisses, to wish you good reading ! 😀